Friday, May 9, 2008

If Life Just Isn't a Bowl of Cherries!

Literate and knowledgeable comments submitted to this blog will be cheerfully and fairly published - whether they agree or disagree with the words posted in this blog. Rants are not acknowledged, tolerated or published. Personal slurs and slanderous name-calling will not win you the favor of having your words be posted. Nor will the words even bother me, to be honest.

Trollhound continues to respect the rights of others and will not ever stoop to using crass, vile or vulgar words to make any point. It is neither an expectation nor a demand that anyone - much less everyone - agree with anything that is written in this blog. However, maintaining respect for others is a different story entirely.

It seems that SOMEBODY got their panties all in a bunch, and decided that if they send me more than half a dozen rewrites of an illiterate, raging, and maniacal email, just the shear number of submissions would cause their rants to miraculous be posted here.

Ain't happening. Nighty-night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Trollhound,
I've been reading your blog with
much interest, as I was one of the
stores that received THE LETTER,
telling me Pandora was closing my
account. IN all fairness to Pandora, I wasn't a bright and shining account, but in June/July
2007, the line TOOK OFF. My Mom
was and is battling breast cancer and therefore I had a choice to make. Concentrate on sales or fly
west many times to help my MOM. NO
choice to make...MOM COMES FIRST...as family always should.
When I tried to explain the situation, I was told they were sorry, but the decision had been made. I didn't eat or sleep for weeks. I couldn't believe that a company with a namesake of Pandora which is all about HOPE, and even has a breast cancer bead, could be so heartless...with no compassion whatsoever. I finally came to grips with it and sent the beads back, after my 60 days. When I called to see if Pandora had received the beads...over $9000 worth of inventory. I was told the
check was for $7000 something...all I heard was $7000.
My response was I DON'T THINK SO.
I had alot of GOLD and as we all know, the price of gold and silver has gone up dramatically. To make a long story short, the beads were sent back...all $9000 worth were LOOSE...that's right LOOSE. I was livid. We sent the beads back, THEY
repackaged them...some beads were missing. The account rep told me perhaps my EMPLOYEES STOLE THEM. I had to laugh...my employees all wear TROLL. It was TURMOIL. IN the
end, Pandora credited my account for the missing beads and made it right. They just went about it in a very unprofessional way.

I had a much different outcome with TROLLBEADS....I thank them for all their support. It's amazing what can happen when there is a little compassion in the world. I am now goldleveltroll!

Trinket623 said...

Dear Trollhound,
Your comments on a raving maniac writing you has my interest peaked. So I'm thinking why would a nutcase choose your blog? I can't imagine that either Pandora or Trollbeads would be companies to attract lunatics. Indeed if what is getting written is bad enough that you can't post it then you have a very sick person contacting you. Anyone that is that emotionally charged either has to be a dealer or someone who works for Pandora and that's not a stretch to imagine. If that is the case then obviously Pandora is in trouble because if this nut has the time to write to you business must be slow.
I am a jewelry web master and I work closely with a dealer who has been told in not so many words (and clearly this was not to be in writing) to drop Trollbeads from the site or else Pandora would be pulled. To appease Pandora the sites owner suggested they start another site to sell TB separately and even that was denied. If he (site's owner)drops Trollbeads and keeps Pandora he is still on shaky ground because he's heard that all web based sales will be moved in house by next year. So he is doomed if he does or he doesn't.
Trinket623