Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quick Little Follow-Up :-)

Trollhound is nothing if not fair. To everyone. We are truly happy that everyone has an opinion, and I encourage everyone to proudly share your opinion. But remember - opinions, as much as everyone loves to share them, do not automatically translate to absolute fact. :-)

Because I have a strong personal commitment to treating everyone with absolute fairness - including Trollbeads, Pandora, and my new friend, Pia - I am sharing another bit of information in follow-up to the
April 21 posting.

I heard back from Pia (about the postings on
April 21 and March 24), and it seems that she is truly blessed by living in Denmark. (Trust me that there are times that I wish I could just up and move there, myself!) Retailers that sell both Trollbeads and Pandora outside of the US are not currently living under the same fears, directives and sanctions that are being forced on US retailers. No, I’m afraid that this appears to be the “brainchild” of Pandora's US representatives.

Pia’s words to me were very sweet and considerate. I want to share them with you so that everyone can experience her true kindness. As before, I posting her words without editing. (Just as an FYI, I am choosing to not post Pia's comments by using the generally-accepted method of "moderating comments" because she included her email address in the text. It would certainly be unfair to her to do that.) :-)

uh I'm so sorry! :-S that's really arwfull! I kinda got a little upset because it's not true in Denmark, I didn't thought about how it could be in other countries... In Denmark we are really lucky, I can understand from your newest blog. I'd really hope you too were that lucky!and the Troll"d"eads were a
mistyping, not on purpose ;)Kindest regards, Pia

(Note: Pia, I did not think you made the "Troll-d-eads" reference intentionally. It was just that, given the circumstances, it struck my funny bone square in the nose!)

I wish the US distributors of Pandora would follow the lead of the rest of the world and to just leave “well-enough alone.” Or, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

I still stand firmly behind my previously-spoken words that refer to the feud that is brewing between Trollbeads and Pandora. Yes, this is currently a US issue. However, there is a particular global initiative that has me keeping a keen and cautious eye focused directly on Pandora and their future plans.

And by "future plans," this time I do mean to imply this as having an impact on all Pandora retailers … and not only on US-based retailers. It might be recommended that Pandora revisit their plans and options, because there are those of us who are aware of future plans and we are watching closely. Yes, I am intentionally speaking in riddles, and I am not divulging it directly, because I remain hopeful that a review of "future plans" might result in a better destiny.

Time has a way of revealing all truths, and once in the past, they become fact. Only the future can be changed. The simplest of words for retailers, distributors and retail production: if you have happy customers, they return and purchase more. If you have unhappy customers, they leave and purchase elsewhere.

So far, Trollbeads has taken and stuck to the highest of high roads. In the US, Pandora is choosing to blaze their own haphazard trail; and it is not painting a pretty picture since they are trampling all over others in the process.

I always offer the kindest of thoughts and prayers to everyone, but in this particular situation, I am directly addressing the fans and admirers of both Trollbeads and Pandora. Let’s all keep encouraging them both by pushing them to the places we want them to be.

We need to stand firmly behind both Trollbeads - AND - Pandora and reminding them that peaceful coexistence is what will keep their customers the happiest.

No comments: