Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tricky Christmas Trolls!

I got an email from Trollbeads.com and it had a link that directed me to a section of their website to view stuff about their little "Tricky Christmas Trolls!"If you subscribe to and receive Trollbeads' newsletter, you probably got this email, too.

They have a movie that explains what they are, but they also have "downloadable" Christmas Trolls for you to print and use for yur own "Holiday" decorating. I always find it interesting to learn about the experiences of cultures other than my own, and I think it's great that put together this handout and move so that everyone could share in part of their Holiday celecbration.

It's always nice to share and to take the opportunity to learn from other people. We could all benefit from understanding one another a bit more.

- Download a printable PDF of Tricky Christmas Trolls; and/or
-
View the Trollbeads' Movie About Tricky Christmas Trolls!

----> Still no mention of the Winter 2007 release of Trollbeads, tho! Darn! I continue my wait with breathless anticipation!

No comments: