Thursday, December 6, 2007

Next Topic: eBay and Trollbeads

... or What I will lovingly call "The Good, The Bad, and The Snuggly"

Do you sell Trollbeads on eBay? Do you buy Trollbeads on eBay? Do you think you might be "the good," "the bad" ... or ... "the snuggly?" How do you rate yourself? How do you rate others? And, maybe even more importantly, how do your experiences help others when they are choosing who to "do business" with?

I'm going to share a bit about my own eBay experiences -- both with purchasing (or selling!) Trollbeads on eBay; and what I've learned along th eway.

As anyone would expect - there are good sellers, and ones that you might consider otherwise. That, however, is to be expected anywhere, whether it be online retailers, brick-and-mortar storefront sellers, or off of the back of a truck sellers. I won't be naming names, but I might just offer a bit of advice about who you might trust and what you could use as a yardstick when measuring any transaction.

Consider this just as a "teaser" to get the curiousity going. Maybe that's my curiosity, maybe yours. Check back later for a full-fledged "how-to" course on my own view and experiences on eBay.

No comments: