Wednesday, January 23, 2008

MORE New Unique OOAK Beads at TrollbeadsGallery.com!

Just a quick post to help pass the word that I just saw a bunch of new Unique/One-of-a-Kind (OOAK) Trollbeads have been posted at TrollbeadsGallery.com!

Over the past couple of days, I've gotten a few newsletters from some online Trollbead stores, and everyone seems to be posting new OOAK beads. Not a prolem for me! Those Trolls must be hard at work getting their designs "down pat" for the new releases!

But, no matter where I go (online), or who's site I'm looking at, it always seems that TrollbeadsGallery.com has the most fabulous selection.

I even like browsing their "What Might Have Been" section; so I can see what Imissed. Sometimes it makes me frustrated that I wasn't there at that exact moment when that bead was posted for sale; but usually I find myself just excited to discover what new possibilities might be around the corner for us Trollbead Fans!

I've already snatched up a few from TrollbeadsGallery.com, so I don't mind sharing and sending everyone else that way.

Or, in a more direct statement: I got mine - you go get yours! :-)

No comments: